1. Have you slipped or fallen in the last two years?
2. Are you currently taking multiple prescribed medications?
3. Is your vision impaired in any way, especially at night?
4. Do you feel that you should no longer be driving?
5. Do you have difficulty walking normally without pain or stiffness?
6. Are their physical obstructions in your home that make it difficult to move around, like stairs, low furniture or clutter?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you pose some risk.The good news is that 30-40% of these falls and injuries are preventable. An important step to fall prevention is a home safety assessment, as it will help: